Sunday, May 31, 2009

yada yada yada...

Hello everyone! Yes I realize, you've been dying waiting for my next blog insertion. Well the waiting is OVAAAA. I'm standing in my kitchen right now (the internet signal is much better). The background noise is some random music our friend just loves to introduce us to, and a dripping noise. Ohhh...the dripping. Apparently the flat one floor up from us has a washing machine problem. I called the landlord Jan (Yan) and he rushed right over. It was quite funny to hear him swear. He's a very reserved Czech gentleman. He speaks perfect English as he left Prague in 1968 to escape communism. "Shiiiiiit", he said. "Okay, okay...I'll be back shortly, who are you?", to Josh. He cracks me up. Hopefully he'll be back soon with a new ceiling. :)

Now...Michael Buble in the background. For those of you not in the know, I have gotten a job!! Yesssss Sirs! I start on the 8th at Babbles Preschool. When I went originally and had the demo lesson, I absolutely loved it, and didn't even apply for anything else, because I loved it so much. Some people might say I have to much faith in the unknown. I just KNEW...

I was originally supposed to begin tomorrow, but for some reason they put it off for one more week. I already have the work contract so no worries! :)

On another note...EVERYONE IS LEAVING !!! Well not everyone, but all of the friends from the US that we've made here, are leaving. It's sad, but I have no doubt that I'll be able to make just as many Czech friends, and plenty from other countries as well. Prague is quite the melting pot. I think we've met people from almost every European country, North America, Asia, Africa even. Loooooord knows a few of them have to like me enough to hang out with me.

Let's see, can't think of too much else, yes it was short. But at times I feel guilty for not posting blogs. For myself though, not all of you. Heeeehehehe. Okay...I'm going now. GOOODBYE!

COCO.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Courtney, that's fantastic! I'm so happy you got the job you wanted!

    ReplyDelete